Why choose us:
Few reasons to know
At Royal Migration Solutions, We reserve the highest Standards and reserve ourselves from the industry and others by keeping ourselves always refined.Each and every consultant hired at Royal Migration Solutions has been through our 6 months aggressive internal training program that consists of eight different courses:
In-house Consultants & Lawyers
Royal Migration in-house Consultants & Lawyers are responsible for signing off on your Immigration application whether it be as simple as a visit visa or an actual immigration process while also fostering a productive and collaborative result-oriented environment that provides clients with the opportunity also to gain the knowledge they require about any immigration process step-by-step.Additional responsibilities also include: fostering interaction with our clients, and being available to provide clients with any additional support.
- Fluent in English, Arabic, Deutsche, Albanian, French, Russian, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Farsi
- Not only do we have ICCRC, MARA, OISC members but most importantly actual Specialized Immigration Lawyers that handle Canada, U.S, Australia, U.K, Germany, Denmark & Fast Track Citizenship programs all under one roof
- Proven 15 consecutive years of hands-on Immigration processing experience
- Good standing/member of Provincial Law Society
- 15 years Working knowledge of the inter-workings of Immigration Law
- Experienced in planning, organizing, delivering, and implementation of specific immigration instructional content.
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic
- Passionate about fostering long-term relationships with Clients (an asset)