Join the Royal Team
Creativity, conceptual thinking, and practical know-how are what it takes to be a Royal team member. If you think you have those qualities, we will be thrilled to count you among us.
We are always opened to people who can contribute to our growth.
With a significant focus on providing worldwide private client services or government consulting services in the area of skilled and investment migration, Royal Migration attracts experienced professionals and young graduates.
We place much more value on creativity, intellectual thinking, and practical understanding than on specialised information or training.
A Hub of Immigration Specialists
Royal Migration Solutions attracts top talent thanks to its progressive culture and opportunity for innovation.
Royal Migration is an exciting, inventive firm with a distinct entrepreneurial culture and excellent progression opportunities for the recent graduate interested in a career in private client advising or government advisory.
If interested in a career at our firm, use the form below to apply.
Career Opportunities at Royal Migration Solutions
Experienced Immigration Consultants
We are a 20 years old Immigration law firm (part of a group of companies) specializing in 2nd Citizenship, Permanent Residency and work permits for the USA, Canada, Australia and Poland.
- Must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Ensure that all the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities and sign them up
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Experience in client-facing investment, insurance, private banking, wealth management, or sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English to engage with and present to industry stakeholders, with the ability to create and prepare proposals
- Collaborative approach to build enduring relationships and influence positively
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills, including exercising tact and diplomacy at all times
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills and a high competency in the Microsoft Office suite; experience in CRM is ideal
- Ability to collect data required to prepare an accurate analysis of the client and offer the most suitable solutions
- You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures.
- Experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bilingual.
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client and colleagues
- Be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Enthusiastic colleagues, internal training and education when required
- Lots of room for your own creativity and input
- Competitive salary packages and growth opportunities within the organization
- A great international working experience.
- Daily, weekly and monthly Incentives and bonuses
- Residency visa and premium health insurance
- Corporate Vehicles for Seniors!!